There is an opportunity for fight fans to save a chunk of cash on the Pacquiao-Bradley pay-per-view event. here’s what you need to do:
2. Select your state of residence and click on the link to access the coupon
3. Buy a 12-pack of Tecate or Tecate Light beer before June 9, 2012
4. Make sure to get your coupon and accompanying materials postmarked by July 15, 2012 and received by July 31, 2012 to the address listed in the coupon. Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery of your rebate check. There are 12 states where no beer purchase is even required. The $40 rebate is available with beer purchase in 30 states plus the District of Columbia. There are rebate restrictions in 6 states. The offer is not available in 2 states.
Here is the breakdown:
No beer purchase is required if you live in AL, AR, CT, HI, KY, ME, MO, NJ, NY, NC, TX, UT or WV, so this is basically a free $40.
You’re good for the $40 rebate if you live in AK, AZ, CO, DC, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NM, ND, OK, OR, RI, SC, SD, TN, VT, WA, WI, and WY.
Unfortunately there are regulatory restrictions in the following states that keep you from getting the full $40 rebate: CA, LA, MD, OH, PA and VA.
CA residents will receive a rebate applied on a proportionate basis to each item purchased
LA residents are eligible for a $2 rebate, not a $40 rebate
MD residents are eligible for a $6 rebate, not a $40 rebate
OH and PA residents: Rebate amount will be applied to the beer purchase only. If purchase price of the beer is less than $40, refund will be for purchase price of the beer (excluding sales tax)
VA residents are eligible for a refund equal to 50% of the price of the beer, excluding sales tax.
Massachusetts and Indiana residents appear to be out of luck.
Be sure to read the fine print. There are a few “gotcha’s” that could disqualify the rebate.
1. Offer materials may be submitted only by person identified as TV service subscriber on TV service billing statements.
2. If person named on official rebate offer form and/or his/her address is/are not consistent with TV service billing statements, rebate request will be rejected without further notice.
Be sure to follow the directions exactly and see Pacman against Bradley for a lot less!